Our core business expertise is in delivering effective strategies and masterplans to help our clients reduce carbon emissions with minimal risk.
We have developed a 4-phase service approach to provide environmentally and economically sustainable solutions.
“Prioritise assets with the highest economical return to support decarbonisation”
- Define – Measure – Analyse the energy use and requirements of operations.
- Identify opportunities to reduce energy use and requirements through operational improvements or integration of clean energy technologies.
- Quantify potential cost savings and reduction of greenhouse gas emissions.
- Analyse the age, condition, remaining value and utilization of existing assets.
- Engage key internal and external stakeholders to understand their challenges and ideas.
- Identify risks and opportunities.
- Identify potential grants, incentives and new revenue streams.
- Create a longterm flexible masterplan / roadmap that maximises life-cycle cost savings and minimises risk to operations.
- Develop and test small scale pilot project.
- Develop implementation plan over required lifetime of operations and procurement strategies for clean energy technologies.
- Develop strategies and processes to capture added value and potential new revenue streams from clean energy technologies.
- Develop an asset management platform that in real-time:
- Analyses data from operations and develops processes to increase the effective utilisation of clean energy technologies.
- Measures effectiveness of clean energy technologies and updates implementation plan to optimise value and cost savings.
- Captures and optimises value across the operations and new revenue streams.
- Maximises the value of the clean energy technologies over the lifetime of the operations.